Rug care - maintenance recommendations
1. Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from setting into the roots of the fibres.
2. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
3. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
4. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the pile.
5. Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
6. Rotate your rug occasionally.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. Use all natural cleaning products.
8. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
9. Store your rug by rolling it and wrapping in cloth for protection.
10. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag for an extended period of time.
11. Place in dry, well-ventilated areas.